This CVC Products Inc AST-601 sputtering system has the following specifications:
- The tool is manual load for a single 6 inch wafer.
- Four target sputtering system with six substrate magazine manual load lock.
- Eigth inch cathodes mounted in the bottom of the chamber for sputter up operation.
- The system is presently set up for metals deposition with 3 DC targets and an ion gun in the 4th spot.
- The sputtering DC power supply is an Advanced Energy MDX Magnetron Drive.
- A target selection switch is provided to connect the DC power supply to the desired target. Each target is shuttered by a rotating shutter which will uncover one source at time.
- The substrate rotation system will index for loading and unloading of the substrates and can continuously rotate during the depostion process. The rotation speed is controllable thru speed control potentiometer.
- An MKS model 247 flow controlller/display with (2) mass flow controller is supplied in conjuction with Nor-Cal products Intellisis "down stream" pressure control system.
- Also included with the RF power supply cabinet is a Spectramass "Visa" gas analyzer control unit.
- The high vacuum pumping system is a CTI Cryotorr 8 Cryo pump with hydrogen bulb, connected to the main chamber thru a pumping plenum and 8" gatevalve controlled by the Intellisys pressure controller.
- The roughing pump is not included with the system but we may have one available that will evacuate the system.
The unit was used in a research lab as an ion beam etch system with Aluminum, Titanium, and Aluminum/Si. No gold was used and they never encountered any cross contamination.
Give us a call, we would be happy to discuss this item with you!